- Patented spring-loaded tool-less guide system
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Easy fitting dust port
- Adjustable fence carrier
- Simple cutting adjustments
- Motor: 1/2HP, 5.5Amp, 110V (60Hz), 1720RPM
- Blade Length: 70-1/2”
- Blade Width: 1/8” to 1/2” (Note: 1/8” blade requires aftermarket blade stabilizer)
- Blade Speeds: 1515 or 3280 ft/min
- Cutting Capacity Height: 5”
- Cutting Capacity Width: 9-5/8”
- Table Size: 13-3/4” x 12-1/2”
- Table Tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Miter Gauge Slot Size: 5/8” x 1/4”
- Height to Base: 14-1/2”
- Height to Floor (with optional open stand): 39-7/8”
- Fence Size: 12-1/4” x 2-3/8”
- Dust Port Size: 2-1/2” OD, 2-1/4” ID
- Base Size: 15-7/8” W x 9-3/8” D
- Overall Size: 34-1/4” H x 21” W x 16-1/4” D
- Machine Weight: 77.5 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lb.
SHIPPING / BILLING INFORMATION
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact USA Supply Spot for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:Written authorization to return any products must be obtained from the RIKON Power Tools Customer Service Department before the products are returned. RIKON Power Tools will issue a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#), which must be clearly marked on the shipping label and bill of lading with the returned goods. RIKON Power Tools Will Not Accept Any Unauthorized Returns.
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.