The G0771Z 10″ 2 HP Hybrid Table Saw blends the best features of the contractor-style table saw and cabinet-style table saw. Like the cabinet saw, it has an enclosed cabinet, heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions that mount to the cabinet and plenty of power to easily rip through hardwoods or cut dadoes. Like the contractor-style saw, it’s still light enough to move where you need it and it’s easy on the budget.
The fence on this machine is also a hybrid of the best features we’ve had on table saws in the last 30+ years. These all-time best features include the lift-off and adjustability of one fence, the front locking ability of another and the T-slots of a third. The research and development put into this finished fence creates a more enjoyable user experience.
The G0771Z features an innovative quick-release blade guard and riving knife system that can be changed in seconds. A 4″ dust port is integrated into the steel cabinet-type stand for maximum dust collection. The precision-ground cast-iron table exceeds 40″ with the extension wings. To top it all off, it’s prewired to run on an ordinary household 120V, 20A circuit!
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0771Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 31″ right, 16-3/4″ left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8″
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4″
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/2″ W x 27″ D
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/8″
- Arbor diameter: 5/8″
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16″
- Dust port size: 4″
- Footprint: 21″ L x 19-1/2″ W
- Overall dimensions: 64″ W x 40-1/2″ D x 36″ H
- Approximate shipping weight: 330 lbs.
- Cast-iron table and extension wings
- Cast-iron trunnions
- Easy-glide fence system
- Quick-release blade guard & riving knife
- T-slot miter gauge
- Beveled front table edge